Kelli tagged me to participate in a blog meme: Six Unspectacular Things About Me. I don’t like talking about myself and there are so many unspectacular things to choose from, but here goes anyway:
- I love sports. I love watching sports and I love playing sports. I’ve never been much of an athlete and I’m not an intensely competitive person but I love interacting with people and I enjoy being active outdoors.
- I hate exercise. As much as I love playing and watching sports, I hate exercise even more. To me, there aren’t too many things worse than walking or running on a treadmill or riding a stationary bike. BOOOOORRRRING!!!
- I don’t like to be alone for extended periods of time. It’s a scary thing when Karen has to go out of town for several days. I don’t shower. I don’t sleep right. I sit and watch TV all day (when I’m not working). I don’t eat right. It’s just ugly.
- I wish I would’ve gone into Forestry as a career choice. I think working for the National Parks Service would be really cool. Now we have a mortgage so going back to school is pretty much out of the question, for a while anyway. Maybe some day.
- I don’t like chocolate by itself very much. Don’t get me wrong, I do have quite a sweet tooth but I only like chocolate when it’s a component of something (i.e. Reese’s cups, chocolate chip cookies, KitKat).
- I’m not a good blogger. You may have already gathered that. I enjoy reading blogs much more than I enjoy writing. More on that in a separate post… maybe.
Now to tag six other bloggers to participate. Hmmm. I choose Karen, Margaret, Jim, Carol, Claudia and Jamie.
September 22nd, 2008 at 3:56 pm
No tvs would be a good thing.
September 22nd, 2008 at 2:24 pm
thanks for playing! i agree with the chocolate one. and i worry about you being alone in the forest when you’re working there. there are no tvs there.